The technologies and clinical techniques used in cosmetic dentistry are constantly changing and experienced dentists like Dr. Andrew Willoughby understand the importance of keeping themselves abreast of the very latest clinical techniques and materials. This is why Dr. Andrew Willoughby’s relentless commitment to continuing education gives his patients the confidence in knowing that he is providing them with the very best cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Dr. Willoughby and his staff understand that before you undergo any cosmetic procedure you may have questions and concerns about how this dental treatment may alter your smile so our team is always willing to take the time to discuss any concerns you may have before treatment is provided. A cosmetic consultation will allow you both to decide how the shape, color size and contour of your teeth can best be matched to your individual smile, taking into consideration your lip line, skin tone, hair color and facial appearance/symmetry.
Dr Willoughby’s training and years of experience as a physiologic and cosmetic-based dentist allow Andrew to provide his patients with state-of-the-art expert dental treatment and award winning smiles. Along with his professional team of certified dental assistants, hygienists, and practice coordinators, Dr. Willoughby provides nothing less than an exceptional patient experience.
Our office combines general, implant and laser dentistry with the most advanced cosmetic dentistry procedures to help create a perfect, healthy smile for you and your family.
Our Dental services include:
- Advanced tooth whitening programs
- Non Surgical Laser treatment for gum disease
- Dental bonding
- Botox Therapy
- Reconstructive dentistry
- Replacement of silver amalgam fillings with white (composite) filling materials
- Porcelain inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers
- Replacement of missing teeth with porcelain bridgework
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental surgery and Bone Augmentation procedures
- CT guided dental implant placement
- Tooth and implant over-dentures
- Precision Attachment partial dentures
- FaceLIFT Dentures
- Smile makeovers with laser gum recontouring and porcelain veneers
- Invisalign Clear Aligner Therapy
- Bio Functional Orthodontics with traditional brackets
- Treatment of TMJ Dysfunction
- Use of computerized Jaw Tracking equipment
- TENS and Neuromuscular orthotics.
- Sleep Apnea and chronic snoring.
Dr Willoughby was most recently published as the Feature article in the Summer issue of the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics (“AACO”) for his innovative use of Invisalign therapy for patients suffering from TMJ Dysfunction. To learn more visit www.aacortho.com
In the December 2012 issue of an American dental journal called the Progressive Dentist – Dr. Willoughby was featured in a 6 page article for his groundbreaking work with Nanotechnology in Dentistry.